||Flexible Heater (Etched Foil) & Temperature Sensor
- High, low, and variable watt density heating elements.
- Temperature sensors can be provided within the same laminate.
- Polyimide film with FEP adhesive provide high performance under a variety of conditions.
Numerous applications for combination flexible heater/sensor - military & commercial aircraft, satellites, and space.
||Epoxy Laminate Heater
- Rigid epoxy circuit board.
- Varying watt density.
- Etched foil heating elements.
This rigid epoxy glass heater is mounted to an aircraft circuit board assembly.
||Line Heater (Etched Foil & Fine Coiled Wire)
- Pre-formed line heater with etched foil heating element.
- Heaters can be manufactured to accommodate irregular shapes and sizes.
- Thermostat controls are available.
Element wire and etched foil line heaters are commonly used on satellite hydrazine lines.
There are multiple applications for heating fluid lines.
- Etched foil or fine wire heating elements.
- Vulcanize into various molded shapes for form fit.
- Variable heat distribution and wattages.
Pilot valve heaters are utilized on a variety of commercial aircraft.
- Etched heating element on scrim cloth backing is laminated into composite shapes.
- Durable composite heaters perform under demanding conditions.
- Limitless shapes and sizes.
Gasket and flange composite heaters are rugged and light weight. A diverse range of designs
are used for commercial and military aircraft.
||Flexible Heated Hose
- Flexible heater is installed onto a hose and secured with Kevlar over-braid.
- Heater is in contact with hose for maximum heat transfer without loss of flexibility.
- Hoses are available with integral temperature sensors or thermostats for temp. control.
- Manned space flight qualified.
Our flexible heater assembly and temperature sensor is part of the Thermal Control System (TCS) for the International Space Station Program. The assembly prevents fluid freeze-ups in the (ISS) Lab.
||Wire Wound Patch Heaters
- Employed where extremely high D.C. resistance values are required in small areas.
- Fine wire elements and polyimide film facilitate construction of ultra miniature heaters.
- Cost effective heating.
This miniature element wire patch heater is used to heat a satellite electronic package.